The Flutterby Effect

A collection of writing, chaotic and otherwise, where the rules do not exist.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mamaku, New Zealand

Sunday, November 27, 2005

It's all crap anyway - Weta/Calliope

In the beginning, before the candle and the bra, there was nothing what was that nothing what shape. What colour was nothing???
Translucidity incidental, accidental pearly white jismic moths in numeration,
If youre gonna write anything its gotta have panache.. What ami saying? It’s just gotta go somewhere, a bus goes somewhere a train of thought goes somewhere. Even a fog goes somewhere, a fog of thought, Hark the angels sang, WAIT for the gate to open and flow forth the golden words of yesteryear. Hear they come , flowing those golden words of yesterday, dancing naked in the lake of laughter, ha ha this is your forever … after. A beautiful son on a golden day, the world is yaws, take it away you hippy
Every sound has its emotional axis, every word pivots within the hemispheres, the name giving power over the object forever more, the artist attempting to snare it in his net cast forth, the sun forever slowed, the rain channelled, the tree cut, the wolf taking care of his flock. Too much information, clouding my horizontal mind, look at the bird in the vertical, look at the bird on the horizon, it knows more than you COULd ever know, ups,downs, the rounds about , seeds the breeze the unbelievably this creed. Hop. Hopeless. Jump. Bump, into your neighbors tree by electric lamp, take the branch offered by the dove, humping, believing, twittering away its intellect, bare, barren , for divining eyes.
And of course, streamlined, and so what? As a philosophical endeavour it leaves nothing to be desired. Its just gotta go, as the wind goes, as the road goes. As a shooting star goes?
Can I tell you about why I have nothing to say? Im so frustrated by the lack of intellectual avenues yet it seems in ordinary conversation I do have something to say. However what I do have to say appears to be very elusive, it eludes me now. Yes I have been in love if you care to ask.. Ive found it abnormal, out of my own sight. My othe r brother would agree, the one who builds great sculptures from dead trees , having once killed great trees to build his sculptures. He told me the ocean was where to be. To be what?? But he always got his tieds wrong. Hopelessly, (devoted to his dream of her) I meant to meet him on the west (the wild one) and there she was on the east.. Only the lay of the land separating and joining them. No last words, ocean, Open your arms, suck, take me down, no frown, on my forrid, for sickle. Coming through now, no time, no sign. I love youall. Good bye., and sayonara too. (exit waving)
As any good shogun dima samurai ronin would do… sign your fate with a final joke. So ho hay and hear it is (unsheathed). So.
I am beginning to see the light, no colour yet, Im beginning to have some fun. Im beginning to urinate. Im beginning to bleed. Blood red.
There are problems in these times as always. Ithought that you were my friend. Saying I love you is like saying dictionary to mean a word. Philosophy is a vanity. Its just gotta go go go like a fire goes, like music at night, Im beginning to see the light.
Emerging from the black and blue, unwrapping. If I ever die , which is increasingly unlikely, just have Lou Reed playing for a hundred years at my funeral ( I could dream it for a thousand years) Inever felt love… you only feel it if you give it.,I put it on a platter only to be splattered, pollockised. Been blinded by my own sight, happening to me, setting me free. Free to find my own delusions…
Smack me on down.
Dribbling yellow juices, flowing green muck, red and blue mucus, transparent
Trans parent
She never really liked jokes anyway. … laughed at not with. (moth) speckled saliva monitoring my movement. There amour. Pull the rains in, empowered by the name. Electric communication, inform ation nation, its difficult, problematic, god knows she laughed at me, I laughed with her, she must really have hated me, so we killed each other, with poison of course( slow acting) 60 seconds late r I understood my own feet, disarmed my self , shields down, and then she shot me ( with a look) and I told her that I LOVE You. So we died.Happily, ever after, climbing from the casket, faces full of China,


Gloria , Glorium, glorius,

2 Comments:

Blogger (c) sleight of mind 2006 said...

Take me down into the heaves and rushes of your tumultuous ponderances, and I will, with willowed stick, begone those noisome addlenigs.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Crunchy Weta said...

addlenigs. (?)


yeah heheh


I wished Id made that word up


glad i didn't...maybe she means addleings....ladleings???


maybe she just made it up in the spirit of thigs , being perhaps a combo of any of the above


thigs being the operative word


yep


the anagr of which of course is sight


or ghist


i get it


gei tit


or 'h' -less thighs...aching thighs?


you mean i ge tit?


or th less tights

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>